Starting up in business can be a daunting prospect, with entrepreneurs facing a maze of regulations. We can help you to cut through the red tape and offer vital support to your new venture at this crucial time.
Some of the areas where we can help you include:
- Deciding on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, or limited company
- Preparing a business plan, cashflow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assessing your finance requirements, advising on the best sources of finance, and drawing up the necessary proposals
- Establishing a good working relationship with your bank
- Completing any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
- Dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
To arrange an initial consultation, please contact us today.