In the face of complex and constantly-evolving tax legislation, the experts at John McVeigh & Co can help to ensure that you are paying the right amount of tax, offering peace of mind and relieving you of the administrative burden.
We deal with the routine matters of business tax, PAYE, national insurance and VAT. Some of the other areas where we can help your business include:
- Determining the most tax-effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax allowances and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance including corporation tax self assessment.
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
Other areas of taxation where we can help you include:
Any business can be selected for an investigation by the tax authorities. Undergoing an enquiry by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) can be time-consuming and stressful. We can act on your behalf, giving you peace of mind to carry on with your business.
Personal tax planning
From self-assessment to inheritance tax planning, we can ensure that your personal finances are arranged to be fully compliant with the law, but also be as tax-efficient as possible. Find out more here.
So call us today to discover how we can help you with your tax and tax planning requirements.